The one great thing about muscle cars is the customization that you can find. There are literally thousands of different unique designs that creative muscle fans have done to their cars. These people take their cars to show off in local or national muscle car conventions. The customization we sometimes find is absolutely stunning and shows the hard work and money that was put in to transform these basic muscle cars.
There are so many different kinds of cars to choose from, but we have narrowed it down to only seven. This is in no way signifying the seven best customized muscle cars, but rather just seven awesome ones out of the thousands.
Here’s a tribute to seven beautiful custom classic muscle cars that have been shown in various car shows around the world.
1. 1973-1974 AMC Javelin blue hardtopEvery time I look at that engine my mouth waters. The AMC Javelin is one of the most customized muscle cars due to its availability and simplicity. This one definitely stands out from the rest and is a true gem.
2. Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Metallic OrangeThis classic Camaro looks so fierce with that metallic orange color. That customized engine makes this one of the better looking second generation Z28′s out there. No wonder this car was one of the attractions in the 2012 Auto Classique in Quebec.
3. 1970 Ford Torino GTThe supercharger on this premium edition Torino GT is a monster. It comes stock with this smooth and sporty design which needs no customization.
4. 1965 Ford Mustang CoupeThe 65 mustang is the classic ford muscle car. The first generation of mustangs are perfect for restoration and customization, and are usually transformed into masterpieces. The big block engine just makes this car look and drive like a monster.
5. 1969 Dodge Charger “The Dukes of Hazzard” OrangePerhaps the most famous custom muscle car in existence, the ’69 Charger that was featured in “The Dukes of Hazzard” is a highly sought out classic car by many collectors and fans of the show. The good thing is there are still plenty of them available on the market, and they are not too expensive.
6. 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Bumble Bee Black/YellowNow this is a well-maintained and restored Camaro. Finding one that is as aesthetically looking as this bumble bee Z28 is very rare. The silver engine and chasis just compliments the paint job perfectly. This one is definitely the best on the list.
7. 1967 Black Pontiac GTOOh how we miss those classic Pontiac cars. This was the golden age of muscle cars and this 67 black GTO highlights this era. A sleek red interior to match the shiny black exterior only makes this car even more appealing than it already is. The modified engine on this car only compliments it’s sleek interior.
That concludes this list of seven of the best custom muscle cars. Let me know what you think, which one you liked the most, and what you want to see in the future. Drop a comment and be sure to share it with your friends or family. Thanks.